1. Responsibility: To teach English Speaking (Conversational/Oral English), ReadingandWriting for undergraduate students and graduate students; and Medical English Reading and Academic Writing for PhD students.
2. Vacancy: 1-2 positions.
3. Contract Duration: 10 Months (Sept.1st 2017 to June 30th ,2018)
4. Work Load: 224 teaching hours (40 minutes per class hour), normally 14-16 teaching weeks each semester.
5. Work place: Dalian Medical University
Salary and Benefits:
1. Salary: 7000-8000RMB per month (for Bachelor Degree with over 2-year working experience), 8000-9000RMB (for Master Degree with over 2-year working experience), 8500--10000 RMB (for Ph.D. Degree with over 2 year working experience) , according to the educational background, working experience and teaching ability.
2. Air fare: Reimbursement for one economic class air ticket
3. Transport allowance: RMB500/month
4. Accommodation: Free Accommodation on main campus with very good condition, bathroom with shower, kitchen, free internet, cable TV, furniture, washing machine, etc. No utility fees.
5. We provide you the Z visa (work visa)
Note: You must have a Z visa when you enter China; otherwise you cannot get the working permit!
1. Language: Native speaker from US, the UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand
2. Degree: Bachelor, Master or PhD. Degree required. Major in Liberal Arts, Linguistics/Literature, Education, Medicine preferred
3. Working experience: at least two-year teaching experience, TESOL certificate
4. Insurance: Foreign teachers should buy personal international medical insurance before coming to China.
About the School:
Since it was established in 1947, Dalian Medical University has developed a multi-discipline comprehensive medical university with specializing in medicine, science, liberal arts, management, law and engineering. The total number of enrolled students is more than 14,000, among whom 4, 300 are graduate students. We sincerely invite you to be one of us and enjoy the teaching life in Dalian, China.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or contact with Mr XU at International Office, Dalian Medical University Tel: +86-411-86110199